Thinking of Joining Our Club?
“if you ride a bike you NEED to join the Warragul Cycling Club”
Warragul Cycling Club Inc is an inclusive community based Club. Anyone that loves two wheels will enjoy the benefits of being a member of our great Club!
Please see the information below in relation to joining our Club and then click this link to commence the online Membership Form Join Here
- Our Club relies on Volunteers. Please read the Club’s expectations of its Members. Read them here.
- Do you wish to become a member of the club? Sign up here.
- For details of each membership category, please see “Licence Types“ on the CSV website.
- Already a member? Membership online renewal here.
- If you have any queries in relation to the ONLINE Membership process please speak with Graeme Parker at <details soon to come – in the meantime catch him on race day>
Benefits of Membership
Membership Benefits – All Licence Holders
A Cycling Australia Licence with the Warragul Cycling Club provides fantastic benefits! Here is a few of the benefits of being a Member of the Warragul Cycling Club Inc:-
- Invites to fantastic Family Social events including an Annual Christmas Party and Presentation Night. An annual Cyclists Ball will be offered for the first time in 2013.
- Invites to other organised Family Social Events throughout the year including dinner nights, BBQ’s post events and Warragul Cycling Club Sunday Morning Coffees at the Velodrome.
- Access to the Warragul Cycling Club Inc Road Race, Recreation and Track Race Calendars and events
- Insurance cover whilst on your bike 24/7 (see details below) (A MUST HAVE IF RIDING A BIKE)
- Use of the Warragul Cycling Club Clubrooms and state of the art Velodrome in Warragul
- Access to our Warragul Cycling Club Facebook Page that outlines Club Results, Social Functions and other Club News
- Access to Coaching for all types of riders
- Access to Warragul Cycling Club Uniform (kit) at cost price.
- State and Nationwide Cycling News via Cycling Australia
Membership Categories – 2012
Cycling Australia offers three membership categories to suit serious racers, recreational riders, officials, volunteers and those who just want to be part of the action. Here is a link to their site.