The Warragul Cycling Club survives on the volunteering efforts of our members. All members are expected to take an active role in the day to day operation of the club. For club members you must be prepared to contribute to the running of races.
The club is only as strong as its members and members need to contribute if the club is to remain.
Main race day duties are:
- trailer pulling/sign placement and retreival (tow bar needed)
- corner marshalling
- commissarie (training provided)
- time keeper
You may also assist by joining the committee, helping out with maintenance and in the running of our three major club events:
- Baw Baw Classic (April)
- Stage of the 3 Day Tour (June Queen’s Birthday weekend)
- Track carnival (on the years we hold one)
- Country Road Championships
- CycleSport Victoria Schools Championships – Gippsland Zone
All members are bound by Cycling Australia’s Code of Conduct. Please read this document and be familiar with these expectations.