With the introduction of a new kit in March 2013, the club moved to an online sales portal. All pricing will be online and garment delivery will be between 4 to 6 weeks post closing of the order. The pricing includes a fee for online ordering and collation, as well as a per garment contribution to the Club to cover our administration. Financial members will receive an email informing of the specifics of ordering.
It is likely the ability to order will be open for a two week period only, and future windows for ordering will occur on a seasonal basis, so if you want the new Club Kit you would need to act soon after you receive the next email. Payment is online when you order using credit card. There is no manual process for ordering. If you don’t have the internet please ask another member to assist you.
Trying On Garments Before You Buy
It is really important you get your sizing right before you order on line as the Club will not be carrying spare stock to swap. Hence, trying sample garments using the process below is highly recommended (unless you have purchased our old smurf blue club kit, and hence know your size already). The Committee make it very clear now that you are responsible for the size of garment you choose.
Champion Systems remain our clothing provider and you will be able to purchase various Warragul Cycling Club Kit items online including:-
- Short Sleeve Race Cut Jerseys (for the lean racers – tight fitting) (WOMENS & MENS SIZING)
- Long Sleeve Club Cut Jerseys including winter weight(for the recreational or larger riders) (WOMENS & MENS SIZING)
- Standard Bib Shorts (WOMENS & MENS SIZING)
- Razor Cut Shorts (totally Pro bib shorts…at a price)
- Arm Warmers
- Knee Warmers
- Leg Warmers
- Summer Gloves
- Club T Shirts featuring new ‘mountain’ logo
- Club Polo Shirts featuring new ‘mountain’ logo